Friday, January 13, 2012

2012, Really???

Okay, so here I am at the start of a new year (okay, actually a couple weeks into the new year.... who's counting) blissfully ignoring my blog ;) when a good friend unintentionally dropped a guilt bomb on facebook by stating that she had started a blog. Oops... I have a blog too... but I have not even looked at, nor thought about, it in almost a year. Really. How did that happen? Life got in the way... so many things going on that I never took time to blog about it. Fantastic things like training and running 2 half marathons, spending almost every weekend camping over the summer, attending the first ever Cousinpalloza (cousin family reunion), and just in general loving life. There were also some not so great things that happened over the year... we lost my grandparents a little over a year apart, are in limbo over Rick's deployment status, and have faced numerous challenges raising a headstrong daughter (who was just diagnosed with ADHD)... but we were very blessed to have the good out weigh the bad. And that is all anyone can ask for. So, this year I won't make promises to keep up the blog.... goodness knows that I have not been able to do that in the past... but I will make a concerted effort to at least post once in a great while.... maybe ;)

1 comment: