Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Go Away Rain!

Okay, one final post for the night. It is raining here... not just raining, but serious rain, thunder and lighting. There was even some talk about "tornadic activity" by the weather men.

I HATE WEATHER LIKE THIS!

I never used too. I remember carefree days, listening to the thunder and rain as I lay in bed... but that was before we bought a house with "crazy tall, old trees" around them. We have already had a number of limbs for the
"crazy tall, old trees" come down. One took out another tree of ours (not too bad though, it was a Mullberry tree... the birds ate the berries and I would have purple bird poop on the deck... good riddance tree!), another tree fell on it'sd own, and then there are the various brances that fall in a storm. I never realized just how nerve racking storms could be, until I owned a home.

So here I sit, in a house with half a roof, no gutters, and the trees threatening to fall in the storm....

I really wish it would stop....

Seriously....

It can stop now....

1 comment:

  1. yes we all like the rain here.... dad said he just loves the _____ ______ storms bailey hides and i try not to think of all the water in the crawl space hope the sump pump is working

    ReplyDelete