I am thankful.
Thankful that I have an amazing husband (who steadfastly refuses to place blame on me when my car was broken into and my wallet, checkbook, wedding band, cell phone were stolen... who now has to deal with forged checks in his name, and is still not angry with me)
Thankful that I have a beautiful, intelligent, loving, funny daughter (who thinks I am amazing, but she really is the amazing one)
Thankful that I have parents who support me in everything I do, who have accepted my husband as their son, and love him no matter what (although, I think that Dad likes the free labor aspect too!)
Thankful that I have friends who love me and encourage me.
Thankful to be a part of a wonderful LIFE group.
Thankful to be a child of God.
Cool blog girly...sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for...
ReplyDelete