Saturday, February 28, 2009

Children's Museum Visit... Finally!

It seems like every time I make plans with a girlfriend of mine to go to the Children's Museum for a play date (and we have an awesome museum here) it snows! Not just snows, but ices, sleets, huge amounts of snow! So much so that we have to cancel our plans. Well, we thought that we were in the clear to go to the museum, there was no bad weather in the forecast for the entire week... so we planned to meet on Saturday. Well, guess what, it SNOWED! We were determined though... and switched the plans to Sunday instead.

I was a bit concerned about how Bekah would do at the museum. You see, this month is my month to teach Children's Church (I teach every other month), and I don't get done until ~12:30. After driving home and eating lunch, Bekah didn't get down for her nap until almost 1:20pm! That girl needs a solid 2 hour nap, or she transforms into major cranky girl. Unfortunately, I had to get her up at 2:15 so that we could make it to the museum on time... in retrospect it might have been better to have her not nap because she was so tired, and cranky, and sensitive. Poor thing!


She did have a good time at the museum though, she always does when she gets to play with Norah (I'm really glad that the girls get along so well, I like her mom alot and it's nice to have that Mommy time while the girls are playing). I think her favorite thing was riding Sandy, the mechanical horse... but it changes each time we go!



Bekah on Sandy

Bekah and Norah in the fun house
Bekah and Norah on the carousel


Playing with the "potato heads"


No comments:

Post a Comment