It's not really a surprise to Rick or I because whenever we are home, the radio is on. There is honestly nothing cuter (at least in my opinion - and you know parents aren't biased) then hearing your four year old sing along to Casting Crowns, or Kutless... or any number of Christian songs that come on the radio.
The extent that Bekah loves music was made evident last weekend. I was cooking dinner and Bekah was coloring in the living room. After a while I realized that it was unusually quiet (and for Bekah, that is a BAD sign... quite = trouble). When I went to investigate, this is what I found!

(Don't mind the pic quality... took it with my cell)
Rick had been ripping CD's to the computer, and left it alone for a while. My music lover grabbed the headphones and began to be-bop to the music.
Gotta love her!
How adorable!! All my kids are music lovers, which is nice cause I like to listen to music a lot!
ReplyDelete