Saturday, December 12, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow! It's been a super busy week! I think we had things going on each and every night this week. And to make it an even busier week, Rick was on the road from Monday through Thursday. While I love every moment of Mommy and daughter time... having that busy of a schedule this past week made for one tired Mommy (and it doesn't help matters any with Bekah fighting off a cold).

So, here is the run down for the week (and then some)...

Last Saturday was the Unit Christmas party.

Sunday Bekah sang at church, all three services.
Monday was swim.
Tuesday, dress rehearsal for the church recital.
Wednesday was the recital (they were very cute, and sang GREAT!)




















Thursday, Rick came home (large amounts of excitement ensued on the little one's part), and the daycare had a holiday party.
(It was a great party. The kids had cupcake snacks and made ornaments!)

















Friday, I pulled everything out of Bekah's bathroom and started painting it (more on that in a later post).
 

Very exciting and busy, busy week. So after that busy week, there was one tired Mommy, and one tired Bekah (and a tired Daddy from all the work he did on the road). We declared it MOVIE AND PIZZA night!!!


I made home made mushroom pizza and garlic bread, and we watched a Dora movie with Bekah. After the kiddo was in bed, Rick and I watched the new Star Trek movie. Wow, that was a great movie! Very funny! I don't think the producers ment it to be funny, but having grown up steeped in Star trek lore (thanks Mom and Dad)... I found the movie to be very humorous! Lots of fun little innuendos to the older shows. Loved it! Made me want to watch all the movies! 


But, instead we started in on our busy, busy weekend. (gymnastics for Bekah, shopping, more painting, some plumbing, decorating...)


I think that we need to take a look at our schedules... and plan more play time!

No comments:

Post a Comment