Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Best Thing About Christmas

So another Christmas has come and gone. It was a crazy, busy time. There was lots of shopping, Christmas light viewing, parties, and to top it all off... a trip to Michigan for Christmas day! 

Like most Christmas mornings with small children, there are presents, presents, and even more presents for them to open. (there was actually two different times that the presents were opened... the gifts that Rick and I took to Michigan for Bekah, and the gifts that the rest of the family had for her)

I honestly don't think I've seen that many presents at one time, for one child... she got craft stuff, dolls, games, puzzles, more craft stuff, books.... too many things to really list.

After all the mayham of opening, my Aunt asked Bekah what the best part of Christmas was.

Her answer... Great Grandma!

Bekah loves Great Grandma very much, and we are blessed each day we get to spend with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment